Friday, June 23, 2006

Lets see.. what i did this past few days after the camp. recuperating, getting fucked up by almost everything. maybe not. yesterday my father was kinda nuts. nth nth also want to say me. don let me use the comp. don let me sms when i am about to sleep as he say got rediation, wtf? but it made me kinda happy when i reviewed back the happy moments of the camp. saw the photos, was happy. kinda changed my blog quite alot and i REALISED that i haven touch my whole lot of homework. gotta do it with my mummy[amy] already. hmm. don mind just try out the "Send Me An Email" at the bottom of my profile. Just trying out. Dont know whether will it work or not. And today i realised i could cope with the fear of lighters! as i have to diam hiew[light joss-sticks?] everyday at 5pm, today the candle light was out and i have to use the lighter, I COULD LIT IT! wow. coped my fear. i always thought i couldnt. the moral of the story is: when you dont try, you wouldnt know if you could.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home