Saturday, June 24, 2006

This is how i spent my 14th birthday. Its not today btw. 18/04/2006.
wassup? hmm.today.my bday! Last yr, i rmbed clearly, my bday was teerrriible. i oni got 1 present. haix.Thus, my hopes werent high tis yr.But now until today, i realised i got my real friends. My mei meis, Stell and Yuh yan, gave me a...erm...how shud i put it..a dogtag? (try to post it nxt tym) Then my jiejie, Val gave me a Famous Amos lollipop biscuit? yea..shud be..BUT I LEFT IT AT SCH. haix~ haha.i really got a bday bash from some people. KELVIN~ that *** guy. guess the word. wah.he sure got some palm whack. *pain* others are jus ants bite.HAHAHA. especailly Jiani's. muahahas.The best thing was my seniors, lynn and siewhui. They 'booked' me today after sch. *anyway no other one did* We met and started walking 'aimlessly' But they were not... We walked until tshui's block below and then they told me to wait for them at the void deck as they wanted to get something.*cos her mom wun let boy in* hahaha. I waited and waited. hehe. Then they suddenly appeared in front of me wib a chocolate cake~! I was so touched. hehe. On the face of the cake there were even some words. It goes 'To our junior, SZE HOE' lolx. Lighted up the candles in which we met many difficulties as IT WAS RAINING! I made a wish *as usual* and blah blah. Each of us ate a quarter of the cake. Siewhui ate until lyk..dono wad lah.haha.*don kill me* After we ate the cake....our hands were full of chocolate cream but we didnt have tissue. So we tried to wash it in the rain but to no avail.haha. But think again. 3 * quarter = 3/4. that means there was 1/4 left. Forgot to say that in the void deck too, was an uncle slping on the chair. But he woke up and i tot that it was bcos we were too noisy.haha. then Lynn suggested to give that piece to that uncle. haha. We did suit and the uncle enjoyed it. X) Cool huh? He even wanted to treat us to drinks at the mini mart but we denied.After that we when to the grassroot near the mrt station. It was a long walk there and it was raining heavily,although i got an umbrella *not my fault! my mom left it in my bag* they jus don wan to use it. So we were lyk running around in the rain chasing each other. Ended up we got ourselves more wet. When we reached the grassroot... i wanted to bowl but it was more worth to play the ARCADE. The arcade was cheap man. 20cents per credit!!! But suay suay i lost $4. hahahas. nvm... with about $10 , 4 from me, we play lyk crazy.hahaha. FUN~! The Daytona machine was lyk so spoiled.hahahax. beware if you are going nxt tym. Then after that we separated and went our ways home. On the train, i met Russell, that giant. And met a new sec 1, darren. Talked a lot. muahahas.When i reached home, my parents brought me out to eat VEGETARIAN~~ quite yummy i guessed. And thats how i spent my most memorable 14th Birthday. lolx. And now Chze Sing told me to enjoy my last 50mins of my bdae. *SOBS* . haix. going to slp liaox. buaix. go oink oink.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home