Sunday, June 18, 2006

man. tiring day today. my mom woke me up at 12 and said "faster dress up, we're going for movie." i was like, totally confused. my family didn go for a movie before, together. wahahahas. rush to bath and everything and off we go. many things happened. first we went to meet my 2nd bro then go food replublic where my dad and 1st bro is waiting for us and ate there. the food is of cuz good there. real good i guess. then my 2nd bro have to go back and work. we then walked to lido and bought tickets for GARFIELD the movie. theres no others anyway. but the movie only start at 5+ so we also bought my 2nd bro's ticket as he stop work at 5 too. we go isetan see-see and blahblah. at last the movie was about to start. bought just 1 tub of popcorn and went in. what should i say? if i can rate it, i would rate 1 out of 5. wahahas. but really, the storyline is too common. its about 2 cats who look like each other. but 1 was a prine and the other is just a house pet and they got mixed up. very common right? but its good if you are watching with your family. cos there's no other show like that. then we went to check out some psp games as my bro wanted to trade in the Untold Legends 2. that game is really boring. changed to a dam cool game with a $50 top up. and thats everything that happened. man. she tagged at my tagboard and it seems that i am starting to miss her. its 2 yrs already but why until now then i feel that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home