Monday, June 19, 2006

okay... lets see what i did today. totally nothing. no shit's done. and got reprimanded for nothing. was like busy with my bro's going army as usual every week. and this time he forgot to bring his pack. wtf? how can you forget something so important? and my dad wants u sto go again to giv him the back at the camp. wtf? he say we should be reminding him if he forgets something. but man, we dont even know what he have to bring. HE IS GOING army and not us. fuck lah. and now we dont want go and he gets angry then say he want us to all sleep when he get back. fuck lah. my dad is always so unfair. today also many unfair things happened. he wore the wrong slippers and instead wore his home slippers and he said he was in a rush then want me exchange. wtf? he can ask my other bro's and why ask me? he is always so biased. some day... HE will know. my life is just so fucked up now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home