Friday, July 07, 2006

Yesterday i woke up late. but today was worst. Woke up at 630 and rushed off. Took a bus to the woodlands mrt and came home. bo pian. miss last train le. its better to pon than to kena dc. but i also didn really want to go school. my stomach was pain. not as in stomach pain. its like the side effects of yesterday's run. shouldnt have pushed myself so hard. came home. did nothing. it was boring i guess. but i spent my time quite wisely. learnt many things about php and now i could make my own tagboard. happy i guess. i also worked on my website and its almost done. nothing really happened today. no contraversy, no big happenings. i was at home all day. of course, i went out for lunch with my brother, whom also pon his poly today. hes kinda lame. wanted me to eat western food but i said i want to save. so he say he sponsor. the irony was that he didnt eat western and instead ate a cheap wanton mee. of course i ate western as he wanted to sponsor. hahs. cos he got sour throat and just wanted to try the fish and chips abit. that was my lunch. found out about a nice singer today, introduced by Audrey. Shakira rocks man. very kinda retro style. thats my day i guess. haven done my history homework and which i had to pass up last week. juinli even told me that ms lai scold pple today for not handing up. i die liao lah. tmr still got lite. sianz. and its so late again. 1230. it will be a tiring day tmr. but its still a happy day for me i guess. =)
Website status: 90%
http://freezyice.flyserver.biz

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home