Monday, July 10, 2006

haiz. didn blog for the past 2 days. was so damn busy with my new website. got the idea when i was about to sleep on saturday's nite. slept at about 3am as i wanted to watch a woldcup match which i was told that it is telecast on chnl5. but it didn. my dad had came back that day from his business trip to london. went to the airport and took a maxi-cab back. it was a boring day. the next day, a tiring day for me, mentally. worked from scatch on my new website and experienced many ups and downs. met many obstacles on the way. i even accidentally deleted my current resource site but didn really cared.my mind almost exploded. i was on the comp the whole day, except during lunches and dinner. slept at about 12 as i wanted to watch the worldcup final. missed it. my brother didn wake me up. but i wasnt really sad i guess. it wasnt a really nice match. italy and france arent really my liking too. i was worried of tommorrow, didn do history homework as reminded by stacy. woke up the next day, so tired. my dad had already gone for work. went to school earlier than normal. took the 2nd train from the last. it was early to me. the shirt i wore today was so damn small. not my size even. needa really buy a bigger one. it looked totally weird on me. and i was kinda embarrassed. looked like a clown but i don't tink anyone will notice. i was able to copy my history homework and didn get caught. mrs lai was firece but i still feel that she's a good teacher. its our fault that we didn do. the day was normal. nothing really happened. its monday but choir practive was cancelled. went lunch still, with the same sec1s. i love sec1s. they don't really know "bad" things. innocent i should say. and they don't treat me like an outcast. after lunch, went home and continued my website. was able to complete what was in my mind. tagboards could be customized. until now, i still couldnt believe that i could make a website like that. but if i continue to "work" my brains at this rate, it will really explode. and please support me by registering for your own tagboard at my website. this is the link. TBOX

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home