Wednesday, July 05, 2006

*yawn* woke up like so damn late this morning. slept so late yesterday. haiz. wanted to watch the semi-final match. missed it. couldnt wake up. worse still, i only slept for 4 hrs. went to school with a tired heart, body and mind. literally slept during morning assembly. always sleep then too anyway. the 1st and 2nd periods were PE. was happy i guessed. can energise myself up. people who failed had to run their 2.4 but i also ran with them. then guanru said, you already passed still want to run, haolian arh. i was like, fucked. man, felicia and others also called me come de mah. so i replied, some of the girls called me to come, fatty. he didn bring his PE though and was like so unhappy with the loan PE uniform. but instead of helping the girls, i ran the 2.4km. bo pian. zongqin had the same timing as me. i admit, i have a "too competitive" heart but that's me. so i ran. but paid a price for it. hahs. felt so sick after the run and i dont know why. was so nauseaous and headach and tired. the run totally drained me out. PE ended and i went back to class and tried to calm myself down. i was breathless then. tried to lie on the table but i just felt so uncomfortable. it was like living hell. couldn't open my eyes, nor even move. and i just felt so nauseaous. after an hour of chinese lesson, it was chapel and i totally couldn't move. i was so, dead. vomitted, 2 times. tried to make my way to the chapel but i couldn't take it anymore. i told myself to find any teacher near by. man, the only one there was the principal. went to hear and guess what she told me, find any teacher around to sign you into the sick bay. LOL. made my way to the general office and saw mr ang on the way. he told me to wait for him at the general office. walked there and saw mr teo. heng arh. my asst. FT. he wanted to take me to the doc but i declined. when he was signing in for me, i had a sudden stomach pain. it killed me. literally. dropped myself on the floor. REN3 was the only thing i could do. but it was only momentarily and i went to the sick bay to rest. the worst thing was that the sick bay was locked and i had to make my way back to the general office in my state. but still made it. after an hour or less sleep, i totally became better. back to my norm. had my recess and went back for classes. needa thank mr teo. hes quite good teacher really. only very keh gao. art lesson. half an art lesson i should say. the teacher only came in 30mins after the lesson should already start. what i did during that 30mins. "slept" while stella cutted my nails. LOL. she made it round. girlish. hahs. but i didn cared. the teacher who came in is a relieve teacher. no mr wang. but we still respected him. i was kinda afraid of him. he looked scary. and he teaches sec3s too. we continued our art pieces of last week's. was happy of my master piece. character first was boring, as usual. but mr teo wasnt teaching CF. he didn had anything for us. and there was how i spent my school hours. after school, already planned, went for lunch with stella and val. got lennon on the way. treated stella $2 and a bubble tea for all of us. didn really cared as they are my friends. real ones i know. and got back to school for IT media. was happy today as i was able to show my websites and designs to the pple there. did nothing really as the ftp server was blocked. came home with kelvin, lennon and junhao. lauren and others met us on the way. blahblah. got home and entered the hall. my brother was kinda nuts today. he wanted to cook instead of going down for dinner. omg. went with him to buy the ingredients and helped him chop the vegs and others. the food tasted quite good. but too salty for me i guess. and i wont ever do this again. food at the coffeeshop is almost the same price and much better. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home