Sunday, July 02, 2006

its 2.30. just came back from coffeeshop watching soccer. england v portugal. england lost! their panalty sucks man, but no doubt portugal's keeper, ricardo is good. okay. don talk about soccer already. so tired. woke up at about 9 today and used the computer for a while. editing this blog. added a forum. =) and rushed off to meet lennon at yck. i was so late man. i had to reach yck by 1 but instead i left house at 12.50. hahs. but lennon was no different. we both met on the mrt train. hahas. then went to the hawker centre behind school to meet derek and wenjun. ate 2 plates of duck rice man. its nice mah. $2 only. but became so full after that. derek also brought his PSP with 2 games. nice ones. GTA! hahs. i also got.. then went to school in the nick of time. exactly. hahs. after blahblah, got on the bus at last. and derek, lennon and i were like taking turns playing the PSP. didn felt fun though. XD i was playing songs with my bros hp as i took from him but it became no batt after a short while. haiz. forgot to charge i tink. reached the stadium. kinda. ut it was a "short" walk to the stadium. there were like so many schools. chatted alot on the way. with madeline and others. WAHAHAs. purposely typed out madeline's name. the sun was burning hot then. and we were like walking under the sun. it was qiote long before we entered the HOT stadium. we were literally burning i guessed. but i was seated like away from everyone. bo pian. the usher told me to. but luckily cherie came and sat with me. got a company at least. audrey was also with her. pam and others were sitting behind me. i was happy. i still got pple who cared about me. the sun was so unbearable. hahs. went to buy drinks many tyms, but i regretted doing so. lost money instead. they gave me the money but it seemed like i had to use my own and didn get it back. my accounts is bad. but nvm lah. the first trip, it was with sherlyn[wrong spelling?] and pam. met derek and others on the way. but was angry that they said i pangsehed them. it seems like they were the one. and they kept scolding me. wtf man. just becos he wanted me to keep his PSP and i wasnt able to return? was so disappointed. walked for quite a distance until we reached a vending machine, with like only 3 types of drinks left to buy. green tea, Qoo and something mandrin orange. but derek and the others disappeared then after that they said i pangsehed them again. wtf man. i was like buying drinks with sherlyn and they could see that. i didn really see the show. i was like at the outside of the stadium the whole tym. only watched the finale i guess. but it was nothing really interesting. but played whacking balloons with audrey. hahs. so fun. she abit gong oso. i used the "baloon" and whack her head from behind and she thought it was loretta. hahs. was like laughing away totally. the second tym i w ent to buy drinks was with sherlyn again.but cherie also followed. chatty me chatted alot i guess. the sun was about to set when i went back in to watch the finale. i hate heat man. the show ended but we only left after about 30mins. took many pictures at the meantime. with many pple of cuz. some were with friends like kelvin and others. no many pictures maybe. and we left the stadium and walked the "short" distance to the bus park. nicholas and yusong totally suanned another school man. that school was like cheering a cheer? and they were like following along. our choir was so messed up. it was cut into 2 sections as half had to stop at a road where a police usher will let pedestrians cross after intervals. the other school was like so organized in 3s. at last we reached the place the bus was parked. but then i went back to madeline's gang[?] but she said pangsehed her. was so sad then man. i thought that girls always don want me to disturb them as i was always shooed by girls from my class. i also thought that alwyn could already accompany you and i also don want others to say me lightbulb. haiz. she was like so angry wid me. haiz. got on the bus and madeline slowly can talk le. lolx. enjoyed the bus trip. hahas. got kelvin by my side. hes cute man. and v lame. but she just don want to take a photo with me. i felt weird. she and i always tried to take a picture during choir prac but cannot get a good one but now she dont want to even take. dono why lahs. then i went home. took the same bus with yusong and kelvin. they all had already alighted when the bus reached my stop.i was standing infront of the door as it was reaching but then when the bus sudddenly jerked when it accelerated, the old lady beside me fell. omg. she fell behind me. heng landed on her butt. but why i so suay one. hahs. carried her up then i don care le and went home. hahs.but i was like finding for my mom as i called her to come down as i wanted to eat at the coffeeshop but ishe was no where in sight. but when i reached home she oso not in. then she called and said why i was at home. hahs. then my mom ownself went with my 2nd bro to eat as planned. and i and my 3rd bro went to eat at 1 as we knew there was a match. it ended and here's now. 2.55am. gonna watch the next match.france v brazil. its still a happy day after everything. enjoyed it. and now then i know that i am not so ignored by pple. gonna put this post in my fond memories.

Madeline: Sorry, i didn know that you knew i wasnt around. in my class, i was always shooed away so i thought you are the same. you proved me wrong. wouldnt do it again.=)

Lennon: Please stop saying that i like cherie. Please.

Everyone: who have pictures taken with me please send me. MSN: ultrasze@hotmail.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home