Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hi everyone. The previous posts are old ones. Welcome to my new skin. Made by me!! hahas. enjoy.
About these few days, haix. Fuken exams had totally dampen my spirits. Studied lyk crazy but still end up so lousy. Why is life so difficult for me? For some people, they don't need to even study can can get even high. Life is jus so unfair. Unpredictable. Failed english, jus bcos i missed a dam fuking page which worth 20marks. I cried. It has been 2 years sinced dat ever happened. But i thought crying was good, punch the wall god damnit. Until bleed. My results are, Maths-53, Sci-64, Chi-55, HE-64, Lit-56, Eng-45, Geog-56. FUCK it. All not better than b4! How can i enter Jc. Anyway, i have drop hopes entering dat. Poly is better. Haiz. These few days dam low. But quite happy as now i know i have my real friends. Some which i dont even know they were. Thx everyone. I am gonna spend time on making skins and if you want me to help, simply msg or call me. THX for being there with me, my friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home