Saturday, May 20, 2006

Today’s the performance! So excited. Yesterday slept at 2, woke up today at 530. so damn tired. Meeting my cousin, mummy, aunt, lennon, Derek for breakfast. I reached the mrt station kinda too early. I was suppose to meet pam(aunt) at 640 but I reached at 620. Felt abit hungry so I bought some curry puffs and a soyabean can drink at the vending machine outside the mrt station. But the irony is that I am going to meet them for breakfast and I am already eating my breakfast. Hahas. That pam hor.. I went in the mrt station at about 635 and waited and waited. Kept going up and down the escalator as I was afraid that she might be waiting for me downstair. ONLY UNTIL 650 THEN SHE COME AND MANAGE TO CATCH THE TRAIN. Hahas. I almost left without her as I thought she didn’t see me and went for yck already. Sunday mrt are always empty so we got seats. Blahblah~ after that long ride, at last we reached yck, then pam said that she was VERY hungry and I got a currypuff left and gave it to her, and we were guessing who is already there. We both thought that we are the first. To our surprise, Derek was already there, outside the school gate. Then we waited not long after the others start to come. We then walked to the hawker centre behind the school and I ATE NTH, cos I was full already. But PAM still continued her breakfast. HUGE appetite. Not lyk me. Always don eat breakfast. She ate nasi lemak, mummi ate carrot cake and…forgot xueli eat wad liao. I only rmbed that Derek treated us to soya bean! My second cup of the day. While they were still eating, Derek wanted go buy some snacks as he wasn’t eating, so I and lennon followed him to 7-11 where bought SO MANY gums ( I think ). In total, he spend $10+ jus on snacks and sweets. Then we meet up again and walked back to school where we waited for a while and proceeded to the indoor stadium. When I was in the coach about to set off, I saw mr white walking and I was lyk knocking ( kae lah. Sort of banging ) on the glass pane of the bus trying to call out for him. Then the bus driver come and school me. WTF siah. Fuck him man. Haha. But I didn’t care lah. Didn’t let it dampen my day. After quite long, we at last reach the indoor stadium, and as usual, we sang on the bus. Not v lively today. Guessed that everyone was tired from yesterday’s late rehearsal. Before the whole thing started, we were visited at our sitting place by an unexpected guest. MRS CAROLIN TAN! Woah. It frightened us. Hahas. As usual she talked lah. About the 125 number. 1+2+5=8 and 8 means a whole new beginning in the bible. Lolx. The event was so damn boring. I should say that I was quite confused on when are we going to sing too. And we kept sitting and standing, sometimes for prayer and sometimes for singing. Hahax. The worst part was the Sermon. It was a 30-60min(lost track of time) scripture reading and I and Nicholas jus slept on the chair. It was so damn boring man. Its lyk recital! People were so bored that some of them even drew on the itinerary cover. Example: cherie. She literally drew and filled up the whole cover! Which came out to be quite nice too. Then nich suddenly took his itinerary out too and drew tic tac toe and I started playing with him. For the first 4 consecutive game I won him and he knew my trick. Whenever my turn was the first to start, I will surely win or the most, a draw. I wont ever lose when my turn was the first and soon he found out my trick. Wahahahas. There was another event when only people who were baptized were given bread and wine in a packet to celebrate something about easter I think. Dono lahs. I oso not sure. But that was quite interesting as I didn’t experience such things before. I was 90% in my dreamland when the anniversary was taking place. Lolx. After the anniversary, pam, anna, xueli and I was separated from the choir as the bus was full and went back in another bus. With other strangers. Totally bored. We shud be singing in the other bus but tis bus was especially quiet. All grown-ups. We went for lunch at northpoint co spam and xueli wanted to meet someone after their lunch to study in the woodlands library. In the mrt, was so damn tired so I sat on the CHAIR(I will mostly sit on floor) and slept while they sat on the floor blasting their mp3. wahahahas. ( as anna’s mp3 got speaker ) We went to mac to eat. I ate fillet student meal, of course, but the shaker fries, I felt that if I continue to eat that I will surely end up in hospital. It was so salty! Then out of the sudden, lennon, limhan, and 2 more other choir boys came to our table. It was lyk a big gathering as 2 small tables with 6 tables, some standing some sitting. Underground society gathering. Lolx. After eating lunch, about 3, anna and I separated from them and we went home. End of the exciting day. Not so exciting I shud say. Haix. Gtg sleep liao.
23/4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home