Saturday, May 20, 2006

Today. Thought that I will pia study. But went out to play in the end. Woke up at about 12 then my father wanted me to follow my bros out to play as one of my bro is in army and could only come back once in a week. I keep saying no but, Haix. I thought they were going to orchard but when in my dad’s car, they suddenly say they wanted to visit places of interest. Wtf siah. Waste my damn time. Visit places lyk kent ridge park, Labrador park blah blah. Don wan to waste my time typing that. It was only at about 630 and my father gtg so he alighted us at orchard where we went to PLAY. Went to see rock guitars and they almost wanted to buy. I am sort of a stranger to that. Then went to play an hr of billiards. I WON ONE OF MY BROS! yay. Hahas. After playing, went walk walk. Then we saw one lan shop and we ask the price. $2 per hr nia! So cheap. So play dota lor. Play play play. Until so happy. Then play cs can say sort of thrash them man. =) Went to eat and then my dad came to fetch us home. Nothing really much happened today. Was so sleepy so I slept. It was about 1 then. This weekend, I would sleep later than 1 leh. Dono y oso.
30/4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home