Saturday, May 20, 2006

Hmmm. Today. So stressed up. Got 3 tests. Maths, home econs, and geog. Haix. Yesterday I went jiacai’s hse and studied a lot for geog so I was confident. But for maths and home econs, dono wad to do. Early in the morning, about 645, I reached woodlands mrt and met jienli. I was unable to study home econs as I didn’t have a book ( I wont study still even I have one ) so I lent from him. Man. He told me to study 2 , 4, 5 chapters which are difficult ones. Studied and read in the mrt as jienli, junhao and I sat on the floor of the mrt train. When I reached sch, I realized that I had forgotten to bring something important, PE uniform~ I wan to take my 2.4! so I went around asking. At last, singhau got 2 pe shirt so he lent me one, which was quite big but it fits me jus right. Almost got caught to cut hair, I shud say. But no one in our class did. Heng. But I totally messed up my hair as I was afraid to be caught. Haix~ but I didn’t cared. During pe, I didn’t nid to run as I had already passed, but I wasn’t happy that the fact that joel had the same timing as me when I ran in stadium and he ran at sch. So I wanted to ran in sch and get my timing. The first lap, Wesley and waikuong were the only 2 who were running in front of me but I continued jogging and soon, the 2nd lap, waikuong slowed. Wesley had quite good stamina compared to others as he had ‘survived’ to the 4th lap in front of me. Lolx. I shud say that my timing was almost the same every lap as I didn’t slowed nor sped up. But mr ang miscalculated my laps and I actually had to run an extra round. But I didn’t know why he suddenly made me run only 10. my timing was 11.58 which I was quite satisfied has I had lessen my timing by a long 30sec. it was only until I get to class that I know that guanru and helped me to ‘scold’ mr ang and that mr ang had no choice. Hahas. Thanks man. After PE, I was so sweaty and I had maths test after that. Immediately, I dried myself and got last minute revision. Didn’t even revised anything for maths. So dead. The first few qns was quite easy until the 2nd page. I left in total 3 / 10 qns blank!! How can it BE! So DEAD. but I couldn’t worry to much as I got many more tests to go for the day. Haix. The nxt was home econs and I had home econs test! Omg. We went for recess first and it was only during recess I heard that the chapters had change and it was only chapters 1 and 2. immediately I took other ppl’s textbk to revise my chapter 1. the time for test came quite fast and I thought that I did a below average. Left quite a number of blanks. Haix. after that test, we totally slacked for the nxt two lessons as cher jus told jus to do our workbk corrections. (when I haven even pass up) after that lesson was ENGLISH and it was A star program. **** boring. Literally slept for the whole thing. On the seminar room floor as my group, xiaomin etc were writing script which I don even noe for wad and didn’t bother. So slept for the whole 1hr. so shuang. After that was lit but mr white didn’t really go thru much about Macbeth as it was only about 15mins cos ppl were late.the nest lesson was GEOG! Test again. But I was VERY confident in this test. Got the paper and thought, WTF? Its so dam easy. This was wad that made my day. I knew every ans for the qns. Everyone said that the paper was easy, which means competition was high too. But nvm. Happy enuf. End of sch but got reprimanded by mr wang as I didn’t bring my sch badge and he told me to meet him during recess which I forgot to. He gave me 2hr dc but he said I can do it after exam. Nvm lahs. Didn’t cared. Today I was going to jc hse again to study, CHINESE. Jc borrowed from joel 5 buck jus to get a shou ce so that we can revise. Lolx. ate at LJS and went to his hse immediately to study. But it was kinda slack as he keep wanting to sleep. Every chapter we study he will sleep at least for 5-10mins. Lolx. but studied quite a lot I shud say. The whole BOOK! Chapter 1-15. muahahahs. Got home after tat. And so now I am sleepy and I am going to sleep although still revising Chinese for tmr. BUAIX and GOODNITE.
25/4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home