Saturday, May 20, 2006

It has been lyk a few days since I blogged? In short, nothing really happened. Thus I didn’t record in my history. Long story short, today I went to school but on the way, met kai hui, whom was meeting xueli (my cousin) too at yishun. Got off the train squeezed with people. Not that bad I shud say, as it was still quite early and early birds are always least to the later ones. Sat jus near the control station and waited for about 5mins and TATA, she came. Then of course started chit-chatting and as usual, we kept teasing her. She retaliated. BY PINCHING! *ouch* We boarded the last train which was far more worse than the train b4. People tried to squeeze in even when there’s no space. Reached school just when the gates were about to close. Everyone was already standing and preparing for flag raising with THEIR TIES ON and I forgotten to bring mine. One of my tie was with esaint but he forgotten to bring it too. But he himself got a tie, from xuanliang. I kept ‘praying’ that no teacher will catch me as I cant stand for the whole assembly. Low blood circulation. Will be very dizzy. God helped me. There was a meeting at the library during reading period and all the teachers went away. There was time constraint and when the meeting ended, we have to go back class immediately. Thus there was no time for me to get caught. *hehe* The first period was kinda boring as it was Science lesson and Mr Lim pon school. The same old relieve cher who jus come to class to ‘play’. Hahaha. But we discussed about the class tee which I jus designed. I and guanru carried on to discussed about the shirt even until geog lesson and got scolded for singing and making too much noise. Not scold in that sense but I could feel that my cher was angry. Mr Ng. THE MOST FRIENDLY CHER. Meanwhile, belicia and the girls were collecting money for jeanette’s present. Tis is the blog which I shall not tell my truly inner thoughts but I think I have told you in school, belicia. Blahblah and I forgot was happened the other lessons. Oh ya. Chinese, todae got spelling. And as usual, copying. Leslie was even more professional now. He literally wrote the ans on the book with a pencil on another page. Hahas. PRO. And I, as usual copied Wes’s. After Chinese lesson is English, one of my fav. Lessons. For your info, my fav. lesson = slacking lesson. I went there to literally slack. Mr Chin gav out the test paper we had a day b4 and I can’ believe it. I got 17.5/25 while many others failed. Didn’t talked much today and left after the bell rang for ART lesson. Todae, we had to design/paint a metal disk with a NE message. I did the NE msg ‘We must ourselves defend Singapore.’ And drew a shield with a sword on the island of Singapore. And with 4 stickman on the top part of the disk with different skin colour. You shud noe wad I mean. It ended up quite nice indeed but I wasn.t really satisfied. Always the same. hahahas. Then after art was assembly but it was changed to HOME period. YAY! But for that lesson, we got scold for the foodfair. Cos the class had a 500% loss. The class used $200 for the food etc but oni got back $16 for the sales. Mr Teo ‘Now you have to solve the problem as a class.’ **** School dismissed after that, but I still got choir PRAC! Argh. Went with jiacai to eat at bishan BM with junhao along. Lent jiacai a dollar as he didn’t have enough. But on the control station of yck mrt station, we met yuhyan. She was unable to get in as her card had insufficient funds. And she didn’t have the money to top up. So we first thought of something, we get in together and I lent her my ez link for the week. But I tot, Saturday and Sunday I got things up. How am I gonna travel. So we tot of another plan. As Felicia was there too, yuhyan will get off the mrt too with Felicia and take a bus home. Problem solved. Then we went along with out eating. Blahblah~ back to school again for choir prac. Sang windy nights and jubilant song – 2 v old songs already but miss Yee wasn’t pleased. After that miss Yee went home and we started to learn a dance. Forgot wad dance but I only noe its quite a simple dance. With many but simple steps. I kind of had grasped of it. Then went we were in choir room, the girl seniors said that the boys were too noisy and wanted to punish us by running 5 rounds the parade square. No kick man. But the parade square was occupied and we had to run 5 rounds the small field. Still no kick to me but too some ppl, it does. Went home with junhao and Kelvin tan after that. At woodlands mrt, Kelvin tan’s father was waiting for him at the control station and we waved good bye to him. I and junhao too. Got a bus and reached home. Didn’t eat dinner and planted myself infront of the comp until now I guessed. Or manybe some tv breaks. Its 12:35 already. Tired. Go Oink oink liao. Buaix.
21/4

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home