Monday, June 05, 2006

Sup again. Hmm. started immediately after my first skin today, my 2nd skin. Some what an inspiration suddenly struck my mind. Nothin but full of brushes. Okay. I will heed advice, just wait for my next skin. Try to make it colourful. For the meantime, enjoy tis skin. Took many many hours doing. But of cuz, i still need to spent time for dinner and other things right? =). My bro oso used the comp. to print some of his poly things oso lah. So i should not say spent alot of time. Kinda happy today though. Did many things i wanted. Almost everything. Right now, I am also gonna explode. I cant take this anymore. I cant stay at home for the whole day. I think i'm gonna go out tmr, so dont think ill be making skins tmr. Just can someone introduce a good and near workplace to me? Btw, downloads are also up. [ Did i said it before? ]


MY NEW SKIN! 2ND FOR TODAY!

Preview


S.Michiyo: "I'm gonna EXPLODE! Someone please save me. If ya wanna go out during the hols, i'm a good companion, i think."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home