Monday, June 05, 2006

hmm. today. wake up at 11+. watch tv for about 1hr then go lunch. came back then planted myself at the comp. for many hours, some time was also spent on tv as my bro wan to use comp. then at about 8+ went to follow my father to fetch my bro to army. every week the same de lah. then eat some snacks at jurong point as he had to report there. eat quite alot lah until don nid eat dinner. got you tiao all dat lah. then came home at about 10 and used te comp again. quarrelled with my mom today. she lah. say my results bad, as though i didn study lidat. fucked up man. compare me with the students of m school and not herself or other outsiders. goddamnit. its already 1 now. chatting wif my mei, yingjun. hahaha. so cute leh. tink i gona sleep ler. most of my family members are already sleeping. tis is the 3rd time i am editing tis post. just wan to say... omg she came back from korea. TO CHERYL: HI!! missed you, dearly.

did nuthin really. spent most time updating my tis blog. making into something like a website. something lyk a resource site. added archives, image banners, and my skins. if you wanna link me, don hesitate to do so. ill be happy too. thx.

S.Michiyo:" still sickly, its getting on my nerves. totally irritating me. boredom is too engulfing me. need to go out and play fast!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home